||Dental and Medical Emergency Management
||Spring term 2013/14
||3/31/2014 - 6/13/2014
||6:00PM - 7:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Covers routine preparedness for dental team members; the dental assistant's role in emergency care; managing a dental office emergency kit; the ABCs of CPR (airway/breathing/circulation); foreign body airway obstruction; and the causes, signs, and treatment of medical emergencies and specific dental emergencies.
- Additional $150 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Prerequisites: DA101, DA101A or DA101B, and DA202.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA106-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore